Area of Expertise
Business Analysis Training Courses
Define solutions that add value.
Courses in Business Analysis
According to the BABOK®, business analysis is “the practice of enabling change in an enterprise by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders.” Even though the official title of Business Analyst has started to fade, the core of success still lies in good analytical practices.
Digital people who are skilled in strategic vision, systematic thinking, and digital product management will drive an organization to realize their goal and strategy. These key competencies of business analysis are becoming a basic function to ensure proper alignment between the business strategy and digital world. The better companies are able to understand their business through analysis, the more Agile they will be. Analysis is critical in this digital age.
Our business analysis training courses were designed to respond to the needs of professionals involved in analysis, whether they work in a traditional or agile environment.
Core Business Analysis
- Applying Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Overview
- Scope Your Area of Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Detailing Business Data Requirements
- Essential Skills for Business Analysis
- Facilitating a Requirements Workshop
- Requirements Analysis Techniques
- Requirements Elicitation and Review
- Use Case Modeling and Solution Requirements
Advanced Business Analysis
- Agile Metrics and Value Management
- An Agile Approach to Data-Driven Decision Making: Using Storytelling to Drive Action
- Developing an Effective Business Case
- Establishing Business Value and KPIs
- Decision Modeling Essentials
- Developing a Business Analysis Work Plan
- Remote Facilitation
- Requirements Validation
- Risk Analysis and Planning
- Stakeholder Analysis and Engagement
- Vendor Management and RFP Process
- Writing Test Cases for Software Requirements
PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP, CAPM, PMP, and PMI are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.