The Business Agility Fundamentals course reviews the mindset and skills that are currently in demand for organizations that aspire to be more agile every day.
In a context of constant change in which organizations must have greater flexibility and speed of response, aspects such as continuous improvement, team empowerment, and generating value for our customers make up the necessary road map to maintain our ability to innovate and compete in the market.
Therefore, all these aspects and many others form the backbone of the course content that is essential for the agile transformation in your organization.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understand the model and advantages of an agile organization
- Identify what is valuable to your customers
- Learn and manage techniques that allow you to better understand the needs of your customers
- Understand the dynamics of change and systems thinking
- Apply new ways of thinking, such as Lean Systems Thinking and Design Thinking
- Understand Lean Startup techniques and philosophy
- Identify how to leverage Kanban values and systems
- Understand what attitudes and behaviors help shape an agile organization
Teams and individuals who are interested in knowing and experiencing the mindset changes and practices needed to drive organizational agility. This includes some profiles such as: Business Agility Leaders, Business Change Agents, Business Leaders, Product Owners, Product Managers, and Value Managers.
There are no pre-requisites to attend this course.
Each student will receive a copy of the course documentation prepared by Netmind.
Engaging and interactive course. Our instructors teach all course materials using the demonstrative method; the participants learn new concepts through exercises and real application practices.
There isn’t an official certification associated with this course. However, students will earn 28 credit hours for their attendance.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to students who attend the course for at least 75% of the duration.
- Why Business Agility?
- VUCA environments and key Business Agility concepts.
- Values, Principles, and Dimensions.
- Empowering our teams.
- Delivering value to the customer and continuous improvement.
- Shared vision, focus, and purpose
- Shared vision and clarity of purpose in the teams.
- Our path as an Agile Organization: how we are and how we want to be.
- Understanding what our customers, Stakeholders, Business, and Emerging Markets need.
- Learning to Think Differently
- Developing a growth-oriented Mindset (constantly evolving skills and talent)
- Blind Spots, Mental Models, and Patterns
- The relationship between complexity and Business Agility
- Identifying and managing Dilemmas, Paradoxes, and Polarities
- New and differentiating behaviors
- Ask vs. Tell: Powerful Questions
- Making the value visible
- Experimenting and validating hypotheses
- Complex dynamics of change, polarities, systemic problems, and disruptive threats
- Frameworks, tools, and techniques
- Lean Systems Thinking
- Lean Startup
- design Thinking
- The iterative and incremental cycle
- Business Agility as the new standard
- Creating optimized spaces for the creation of value and commitment of teams
- Action Plans and tools to accelerate business agility
- Business Agility as a Journey: continuous improvement and reinvention
- The metrics that “really matter”