Participation in Privacy Shield
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, B2T Training, LLC is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, EU and Swiss individuals have the right to obtain our confirmation of whether we maintain personal information relating to you in the United States. Upon request, we will provide you with access to the personal information that we hold about you. You may also may correct, amend, or delete the personal information we hold about you. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data transferred to the United States under Privacy Shield, should direct their query to firstname.lastname@example.org. If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
We will provide an individual opt-out or opt-in choice before we share your data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. To request to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, please submit a written request to email@example.com.
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
B2T Training, LLC’s accountability for personal data that it receives in the United States under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party is described in the Privacy Shield Principles. In particular, B2T Training, LLC remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that it engages to process the personal data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless B2T Training, LLC proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Non-Personally Identifiable InformationWe may track the Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain server, web browser, or computer which you use to visit this Website and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but you will remain anonymous unless you voluntarily provide us with your personally identifiable information. We perform this tracking via Google Analytics.
Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable InformationWe collect your information through the following means:
- Your name and email address whenever you leave a comment or review.
- After your first comment/review, we add a cookie to your browser which remembers your name and email address.
- Name and email address you enter when submitting a contact form.
- Name and email address when you initiate a live chat with us.
- Name and email address when you *Join Our BA Community* (i.e. sign up for our newsletter via the form in the website’s footer).
- When you sign up for a Webinar, we collect your name, company, and email address. Additionally, we give you the option for signing up for our BA Community newsletter.
- Whenever you register for an account on our site, at a minimum, we collect your name and email address. If your registration is part of a product purchase on our site, we collect your shipping/billing address. If you pay by credit card, we DO NOT store your credit card information, and instead it is passed on to our payment gateway.
- Whenever you share a page via our social sharing buttons, you will be sharing our content in a manner which can be linked to the social profile you use while sharing.
Accessing and Updating Your InformationTo access or update your personally identifiable information that you have provided to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityThis Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
COMPLAINT RESOLUTION MECHANISM: FOR EU DATA TRANSFERS TO THE UNITED STATES
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, B2T Training, LLC commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of EU or Swiss personal information transferred to the United States pursuant to Privacy Shield. European Union and Swiss individuals with Privacy Shield inquiries or complaints should first contact B2T Training, LLC by email at email@example.com or via post at:
296 S. Main St. Ste 300
Alpharetta, GA 30009
B2T Training, LLC has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers for more information and to file a complaint. This service is provided free of charge to you.
If your Privacy Shield complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms. See Privacy Shield Annex 1 at https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction.
Effective: May 15, 2018 / Updated: July 24, 2018